Staying home for me has been a mixed bag. Skipping my daily commute initially gave me more time to work out, but when my gym closed, I started to feel trapped.
Running around the block got old quick, especially when there's no one else around, and I get so distracted in my apartment by my work laptop, that it's hard to stay focused on fitness.
Also, let's not talk about my eating habits….they've gotten downright strange.
To combat the mess, I reached for my Sakara Life Metabolism powder, to start feeling balanced and motivated again, when I discovered it was the last sachet.
When I went online to order more, I saw Sakara Life launched the " Healthy Body Project" - a 4-week at-home fitness and nutrition program.
This would get me back in a routine, but before I signed up, I needed to know e v e r y t h i n g.
Here are all your questions answered about The Healthy Body Project.
What is the Healthy Body Project?
Sakara Life is offering a 4-week at-home fitness and nutrition program to reset your body and mind and help you feel your absolute best.
Here's what you're signing up for:
- 4 Weeks of their Signature Meal Program
- Plant-based, gut-friendly, nourishing, and delicious meals delivered to your door
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner - 2 meals a day fully customizable
- 4 Week At-home Workout Regimen
- Created by Megan Roup, the founder of The Sculpt Society's
- Requires minimal space and all workouts are designed to include or exclude equipment
- You'll also receive all of the below at no extra cost:
- 1 pair of Athletic Propulsion Lab sneakers ($160-$240 value!)
- Limited-edition Sakara glass water bottle
- 1 box of Sakara Life Super Powder (10 single-serving sachets)
- Access to a private online community with other participants
- Recipes, mindfulness exercises, and tips
- Health coaching
How much does it cost?
Depending on if you choose to forgo Sakara breakfasts or limit yourself to 3 days of meals a week, it ranges from $636 to $1,326 with discounts for continuing to subscribe after the program.
That's a range of $30 - $60 per day - ALL for nutritious and organic food, supplements, workout, and apparel!
Do I have to sign up at a certain time?
You can begin the 4-week program on May 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th - hurry, because the first date is already selling out.
Has Sakara Life changed its practices during this time?
Sakara is offering contactless delivery nationwide. They are also donating meals weekly to healthcare workers on the frontlines to make sure the doctors and nurses are properly nourished.
Anything else I should know?
Inviting a friend will net you $50 to spend with Sakara. Even with access to the Sakara community, an accountability partner can't be beaten!
This is an at-home workout program with a tailored nutrition plan that will get you back on track and feeling your best. I also love that I can participate in a community activity, but safely from my home during this time.
I LOVE this program (and especially the new sneakers!). Sakara Life has given me something to look forward to every day that's actually good for me; moving my body and consuming nutritious meals in a positive and fun environment.