7 of the best drugstore eyeliners
There's a sense of accomplishment when you've mastered the art of applying eyeliner perfectly. If you can do a cat eye that would make Cleopatra do a double take, then you have earned a badge of honor that few receive. But whether your eyeliner skills are on point or not, it is a product that you use up frequently. There's nothing wrong with high-end eyeliners, but why splurge when there's great, long-lasting options at the drugstore?
1. NYX Retractable Eye Liner, $5
It's a retractable eye pencil that actually stays on for a long time. NYX's pigmented creamy formula makes it easy to do a smoky eye or a sculpted cat eye. It's comparable to the Bare Mineral's Lasting Line Long Wearing Eyeliner. Bonus: You never have to sharpen the pencil.
2. Physicians' Formula 2-in-1 Eyeliner + Serum, $7
The Physician's Formula's dual purpose felt tip liner is both eyeliner and lash booster. Whenever you drawing line or tightlining, the formula provide nutrients to the lash roots for longer, thicker lashes. It is designed to be long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant. Hypothetically, you could cry, accidentally rub your eyes and the liner will last through a workday. It's a long list of promises, but it is a solid eyeliner.
3. Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner, $8
If liquid liner seems difficult, the Line Stiletto is easy to use with smooth application. The felt tip isn't as stiff as other lines, lessening the chance of dragging during application. The icing on the cake is it has up to eight-hour wear.
4. Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner, $3
Designed as an inkwell, the MegaLiner requires a little more care putting it on. But once you get on, you get a smooth black that dries fast and lasts forever.
5. L'Oréal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner, $9
The richly pigmented liquid eyeliner is one of the highest rated eyeliners in the drugstore. The felt tip is good for both subtle and dramatic looks. It's also a safe option for those with sensitive eyes and or prefer make up without strong scent
6. Rimmel Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner, $4
This is the life proof liner. It's a highly pigmented and a traditional pencil liner. The creamy texture is smudge-proof, waterproof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, and humidity-proof. This eyeliner you would wear for a full night of partying. It also comes in a variety of colors outside of the usual blacks and browns.
7. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Liner Noir, $8
If you're trying to go beyond a basic line and attempt a graphic liner or want to do a dramatic wing, Voluminous Liner Noir's ultra-fine tip is great for a clean application. The packaging helps provide control and it is pretty.
- 14 Best Eyeliners Under $10 for 2017 -- Eyeliner Reviews ›
- Best Drugstore Eyeliners Under $10 | StyleCaster ›
- Best Drugstore Eyeliner Under $10 | POPSUGAR Beauty ›
- The Best Drugstore Liquid Eyeliners | InStyle.com ›
- Best Drugstore Eyeliner - Eyeliners Under $10 ›
- Best Drugstore Liquid Eyeliner | Allure ›